Blog Guidelines

Everyone who visits and uses our blog is expected to follow the guidelines below. They have been created so that we can all be ‘cyber smart’ and stay safe online.

1. Only use your first name
2. Keep all other personal information a secret
3. Parents and family friends of students in 3/4 are asked to use their first name only or to call themselves ______’s Mum/Dad etc.
4. All comments added to our blog will be read by Mrs Cosgrave before they are approved and appear on the blog.
6. Try to make sure you write a ‘quality’ comment. Quality comments have a beginning, middle and end.
They relate to the post, contain information and often a question for us to respond to.
Thank you for following these guidelines!
We can’t wait to read your comments

5 thoughts on “Blog Guidelines

1. Emily and Molly Noon from Hitchin in Hertfordshire England loved your school blog, its interesting finding out what school is like on the other side of the world, keep up the good work.

• Dear Molly and Emily,
      thank you so much for commenting on our blog. We get lots of visitors to our blog which is great but they don’t often leave a comment. What is school like in Hertfordshire in England ?
      What year level are you ?
      Do you have a class blog ?
      Kind regards
      Grade 34 & Mrs Cosgrave

2. Dear Mrs Cosgrave
    Please keep up the AWESOME work in the safety blog because I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind if I ask a thew questions?

Why are you an art genius ?
    How are you doing the blog all by your self?

Please reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From KAYLA

3. Hi guys, loved looking at your blog on our Curriculum day. We are all learning how to create our blogs. Please check out mine, St.Al’s P.E./Interschool sport. I did it all by myself, Miss Rodrigo didn’t help me at all!!!!

4. Hi year 3/4, please ignore the blog address above. That was my practice one. The real address is StAlssport…. I will be putting Interschool sport info. on it very soon. Have a great long long week-end and see you on Wednesday for more Basketball!!!! Love always, Mr. A……..