10 thoughts on “Sustainability

1. Dear 3/4 I really liked the video because the back round music sounded really cool and it stared in space.Also can teach a lot of people to do better things to help earth.

2. Hi 3/4
    I really enjoyed that video. It shows that we have to take care of all the things around us, and we also need to share it equally with other things to not waste it. We need to take care of our world to make it a better place.
    from Athena!!!!

3. I like this video because it tells you about reusing other things like newspapers,cardboard, rubbish,and also it tells you about not waisting water.
    This video tells the community to not waste things.

4. Dear Mrs Cosgrave and 3/4,
    I really loved that little movie it taught me to recycle a lot more. In 2030 I’m sure the world will be beautiful and there won’t be any bad gases that is bad for us.

5. Dear Mrs Cosgrave and 3/4

I liked this video because it shows us how the world works.We might be able to help.

From Linetta

6. Dear Mrs Cosgrave and 3/4,
    I really loved the little movie it taught me to recycle a lot more. In 2030 I’m sure our world will be beautiful and not full of gases we can’t beathe.
    From Alessi.

7. Dear 3/4
    I liked this video because it shows how people can change to be a better person. They might be able to help our world before 2030. Linetta!!

8. I really liked this video because it tells you about sustainability like climate change. It is also good for people to understand it well and the pictures were great!

9. Hi
    I really LOVED! this video because it can tell people that the world is it DANGER! I loved how they told the story and also it is really sad that some people are poor and some people are rich. The rich people don’t really care about the poor.

10. Hi Miss Cosgrave
    This video whould help people to understand that it’s important to look after are planet also know as earth. In addition, people really have to start thinking about the future and come up with new ideas that maybe you have though when you where little but you never could make it happen. From Harshmeet